The structure of the white matter of the brain

The brain (encephalon) is the highest organ of the nervous system. The adult h e Lovek brain has a weight average of the Individual in 1375 and RIATS brain weight up to 900 to 2000 white solid g. weight

event_note
close

The brain (encephalon) is the highest organ of the nervous system. The adult h e Lovek brain has a weight average of the Individual in 1375 and RIATS brain weight up to 900 to 2000 white solid g. weight

folder_open nervous system
Read more

Afferent entrances to the spinal cord

Afferent entrances to the spinal cord ( t.   e.   Inputs bearing inform a tion CNS) axons formed by the spinal neurons (spinnomozg on O) ganglia that lie outside of the spinal cord. The first group of spinal afferent inputs formed by sensitive fibers

event_note
close

Afferent entrances to the spinal cord ( t.   e.   Inputs bearing inform a tion CNS) axons formed by the spinal neurons (spinnomozg on O) ganglia that lie outside of the spinal cord. The first group of spinal afferent inputs formed by sensitive fibers

folder_open nervous system
Read more

Morphofunctional characteristics of spinal cord neurons

Morphofunctional characteristics of spinal cord neurons. The spinal cord contains about 13 million neurons, of which the share of Moton th tron accounts for only 3 %, while the remaining 97 % are TSA and paid-neurons. Internuncial neurons , or interneurons of the spinal

event_note
close

Morphofunctional characteristics of spinal cord neurons. The spinal cord contains about 13 million neurons, of which the share of Moton th tron accounts for only 3 %, while the remaining 97 % are TSA and paid-neurons. Internuncial neurons , or interneurons of the spinal

folder_open nervous system
Read more

Morphological features of the spinal cord

Central nervous system (central part) with c Toit of phylogenetically old spinal cord located in the spinal canal, and younger – brain, lying in the cranial cavity. The spinal cord is related and Tel’nov simple structure principle and expressed segmental organisms and tion.

event_note
close

Central nervous system (central part) with c Toit of phylogenetically old spinal cord located in the spinal canal, and younger – brain, lying in the cranial cavity. The spinal cord is related and Tel’nov simple structure principle and expressed segmental organisms and tion.

folder_open nervous system
Read more

Blood-brain barrier (BBB)

Brain capillary wall (as in other organs) formed by a single thin layer of endothelial cells and a thin layer of basal (core) of the membrane consisting of the trans e tangles thinnest fibrils. Between endothelial cells to a brain

event_note
close

Brain capillary wall (as in other organs) formed by a single thin layer of endothelial cells and a thin layer of basal (core) of the membrane consisting of the trans e tangles thinnest fibrils. Between endothelial cells to a brain

folder_open nervous system
Read more

The composition and function of the liquor

The composition and function of the liquor. CSF (cerebrospinal or cerebro with pinalnaya liquid) – a transparent colorless liquid with a low density and a low content of biologically active substances. Liquor contains the same amount of salts as

event_note
close

The composition and function of the liquor. CSF (cerebrospinal or cerebro with pinalnaya liquid) – a transparent colorless liquid with a low density and a low content of biologically active substances. Liquor contains the same amount of salts as

folder_open nervous system
Read more

The development of the nervous system in ontogenesis

Nervous system – it cos of kupnost nerve structures to ensure coordination of all agencies and communication of an organism with the external environment. She perceives Inform a tion of the external and internal environment of the body, it carries out

event_note
close

Nervous system – it cos of kupnost nerve structures to ensure coordination of all agencies and communication of an organism with the external environment. She perceives Inform a tion of the external and internal environment of the body, it carries out

folder_open nervous system
Read more

The role of synapses in the formation of a temporary connection

Process make contact and Nia temporary connection during the formation of the conditioned reflex is that previously inactive synapses neurons becomes t Xia passable for nerve impulses and the combination of conditional baa of the conditioned stimuli. Initially it was thought

event_note
close

Process make contact and Nia temporary connection during the formation of the conditioned reflex is that previously inactive synapses neurons becomes t Xia passable for nerve impulses and the combination of conditional baa of the conditioned stimuli. Initially it was thought

folder_open nervous system
Read more

Neurotransmitter systems of the brain

As mediators sinaptich e tion transmission is now known a large number of chemical substances, the list of which has not yet been completed. Neurotransmitters are divided into several groups: acetylcholine, serotonin, catecholamine (dopamine, n of p-epinephrine, adrenalin), amino

event_note
close

As mediators sinaptich e tion transmission is now known a large number of chemical substances, the list of which has not yet been completed. Neurotransmitters are divided into several groups: acetylcholine, serotonin, catecholamine (dopamine, n of p-epinephrine, adrenalin), amino

folder_open nervous system
Read more

Physiology of synaptic transmission in a chemical synapse

Pot n tial action came on the presynaptic fiber to the synapse, Ring s Vaeth membrane depolarization, which comprises a calcium pump, and calcium ions are transferred into the synapse. Once in the cytoplasm of synaptic the Finishing and Nia, calcium

event_note
close

Pot n tial action came on the presynaptic fiber to the synapse, Ring s Vaeth membrane depolarization, which comprises a calcium pump, and calcium ions are transferred into the synapse. Once in the cytoplasm of synaptic the Finishing and Nia, calcium

folder_open nervous system
Read more